Falcon Shocks Install: JK Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plate
Ref: TERA 36-07-01-200
Although our Falcon piggyback shocks are designed to take a beating with their nearly indestructible hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction, we offer a pair of Falcon Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plates to give the serious off-roader that extra peace-of-mind when leaving civilization behind.
The Falcon rear shock skid plates for the JK and JKU are constructed from 1/4” cold rolled steel with a textured black powder coat finish. As with the mounting hardware on our Falcon shocks, the rear shock skid plates’ Eco-Guard mounting hardware has survived the 1,000- hour salt spray corrosion test.
• Two (2) bolt-on rear shock skid plates
• All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFIS:
• Constructed from 1/4” cold rolled steel
• Textured black powder coat finish for looks & durability
• Eco-Guard mounting hardware passes 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test
• Designed specifically for JK rear Falcon piggyback shocks
• 100% bolt-on installation w/ basic hand tools
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
INSTALL TIME: 1 Hour
This page is also available in: Français (French)