Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer improves steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. Fixed-rate Series 2.1 shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
Jeep Steering Stabilizers:
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development with these new shock absorbers and steering stabilizers that are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JL Wrangler/JLU Wrangler Unlimited.
These Jeep-specific steering stabilizers deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, these Wrangler-specific Falcon Nexus EF (Equal Force) Steering Stabilizers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
• Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer • All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
Falcon Nexus EF 2.1:
• Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizers improve steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. • Fixed-rate damping optimized for on- & off-road driving
JL/JLU Falcon Stabilizers:
• JL/JLU specific steering stabilizer w/ stock tie rod mounting clamp
All Nexus EF Stabilizers:
• Vehicle-specific steering stabilizers • OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness • Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response • Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium • Maintains smooth movement under extended & rapid turning maneuvers • Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel & articulation • 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance • 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation • Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance • Low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance & unobstructed suspension travel • 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling • Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning • No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required) • Hard anodized billet piston • 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring • Digressive linear piston & base valve technology • Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation • Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade • Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability • 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware • Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced) • Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division • Patent pending design • 3-year warranty
• An adjustable Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer is also available for the stock tie rod (# 09-02-22-110-000).
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?
En poursuivant votre navigation sur le site teraflex-europe.com, vous acceptez l'utilisation les cookies necessaire pour le bon fonctionnement de notre site web . Pour plus d'infos consultez notre page ConfidentialitéOkNonConfidentialité