Jeep JL 70 Inch CRD60 HD Rear Axle w/ Full-Float – No Ring and Pinion, Locker, Carrier (0-6 Inch Lift) TeraFlex
9 698,81€ TVA incluse
Jeep JL 70 Inch CRD60 HD Rear Axle w/ Full-Float – No Ring and Pinion, Locker, Carrier (0-6 Inch Lift) TeraFlex – Teraflex Europe – Direct import from the USA
The unloaded Tera CRD60 HD Rear Axle Assembly w/ Full-Float includes full-float outer axles, Super 60 bearings, inner axle shafts, and sensors. Add your choice of ring and pinion gear ratio, locker, and carrier.
TeraFlex Tera CRD60 HD Rear Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged axles in JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator vehicles including Rubicon models. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for Jeep owners looking to beef up the stock axles’ weak areas.
The exclusive Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides high ground clearance that is unaffected by pinion angle adjustments. Compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
Our heavy-duty axle housings feature smooth profile surfaces, axle tubes, all necessary mount brackets, control arm bushings, and more!
- Extreme duty full-float design
- 3.25 inch O.D. x 0.375 inch wall DOM axle tube for superior strength vs. weight
- 70 inch WMS-WMS and 8×6.5 inch wheel bolt pattern
- Fixed spindle mount hub assembly
- Tera CRD60 specific high-pinion rear axle housing design
- Includes 1350 series pinion yoke
- 35-spline inner axle shafts and outer stub shafts
- HD bearing caps increase rigidity and reduce ring and pinion distortion
- Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides maximum ground clearance regardless of pinion angle
- Built-in skimmer cuts ring gear oil halo and forces it into the pinion bearings
- Outer pinion bearing pocket features a renewable oil reservoir that sends cool oil to the pinion bearing
- Oversized outer pinion bearing handles increased torque and high-load conditions
- High-capacity housing holds maximum amount of oil
- Pre-installed inner axle seals
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover w/ increased cover mounting area
- Integrated lower control arm skid plates
- High-flow oil passages
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Reinforced rear track bar mount w/ multiple mounting locations
- UV protected triple-stage powder coat for corrosion resistance
- 1/4 inch-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Proper pinion angle and raised track bar bracket for lifted JL applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Retains all JL ESP, ABS, and speedometer sensor capability
- 100 percent engineered, designed, and built in the USA w/ new components
- 1-Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Spicer bearings and install kits
- Full-Float axles
- 35-spline inner axle shafts
- 35-spline outer stub shafts
- 1350 series pinion yoke
- Delta Brake Kit – Rear
- Dana 60/Tera CRD60: HD Differential Cover Kit (Part Number 3990660)
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- 0-6 inch Lift
- WMS-WMS: 70 inch
- Axle Tube: 3.25 inch x 0.375 inch
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8×6.5 inch
- Optimize your setup by upgrading your steering system with our heavy-duty steering components. The factory steering system may also be reused.
- HD Forged Drag Link Kit (0-6 inch Lift) (Part Number 1863920).
- HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit (0-6 inch Lift) (Part Number 1863910) – included in our Tera60 HD Front Axle Assemblies.
- Requires adjustable control arms for caster angle adjustments.
– TERA 3270000
Doors: 2 Door|4 Door
Lift: 0-6.0 Inch
Tire size max:
UPC Code: 843885053743
Last Update : 2021 october
|Dimensions||183.515 × 60.96 × 52.705 cm|