Jeep JL Sport ST2 Suspension 2.5 Inch System and Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback For 10-Pres Wrangler JL 2 Door TeraFlex
3 751,86€ TVA incluse
Jeep JL Sport ST2 Suspension 2.5 Inch System and Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback For 10-Pres Wrangler JL 2 Door TeraFlex – Teraflex Europe – Direct import from the United States
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5 inch Sport ST2 Suspension System features Front Lower Sport Control Arms and Progressive Bump Stops.
The preset Sport Control Arms optimize steering geometry for improved highway handling. The additional lift height over the Sport ST1 clears larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road stability.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST2 adds front lower preset Sport Control Arms that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. This system also includes a Rear Track Bar Bracket to improve steering response, center the axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Sport ST2 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, 2.1 Monotube, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler (2 Door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 inch
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 2.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1862002; Rear: part number 1862102)
- Sport Control Arms Kit – Front Lower (1.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1253000)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1959200)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 10-02-31-400-200)
- All necessary hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Sport ST2 Suspension:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35-37 inch Tires
- Preset front lower Sport Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5 inch lift kits
- 1.5 inch lifts = more caster; 3.5 inch lifts = less caster
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- Street and Trail:
- Delivers true Street and Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear (2.5 inch and up) Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (part number 1057000) for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks recommended.
- Install Time: 7.5 Hours (8.5 Hours w/ shocks)
– TERA 1612231
Doors: 2 Door
Lift: 2.5 Inch
Tire size max:
Includes Shocks: Yes
|Dimensions||93.98 × 69.85 × 60.96 cm|